-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeff Donsbach
Sent: 02 May 2006 18:42
To: ClamAV users ML
Subject: Re: [Clamav-users] Error while loading shared libraries

On 5/2/06, Robert Isaac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> /usr/lib/libclamav.so.1 is a symbolic link to
> /usr/lib/libclamav.so.1.0.17
>
> /usr/local/lib/libclamav.so.1 is a symbolic link to
> /usr/local/lib/libclamav.so.1.0.17

Hmm. That seems ok, although I don't know why there are copies of this stuff
in both /usr/lib and /usr/local/lib. That could be related to the problem.
Also, what are the permission bits on libclamav.so.1.0.17 ? I believe they
should be 755 (or -rwxr-xr-x) .