>On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 21:04:16 -0700, you wrote:

>Wilson Kwok wrote:
>> This problem just fixed, but when I ./freshclam have another problem occur:
>>
>>   ./freshclam
>> ClamAV update process started at Thu Sep  7 11:42:45 2006
>> SECURITY WARNING: NO SUPPORT FOR DIGITAL SIGNATURES
>> See the FAQ at http://www.clamav.net/faq.html for an explanation.
>> main.cvd is up to date (version: 40, sigs: 64138, f-level: 8, builder: tkojm)
>> daily.cvd is up to date (version: 1816, sigs: 3864, f-level: 8, builder:
>> ccordes                                              )
>>
>>   What is NO SUPPORT FOR DIGITAL SIGNATURES??
>
>Your ClamAV installation was built without libgmp support. This library
>can be found here:
>
>http://www.swox.com/gmp/
>
>It needs to be built and installed before building ClamAV so you will
>have support for digital signatures. It is a very nice math library. Be
>sure to check the version requirements so that you don't install the
>wrong version.

Good note on the version Dennis, it IS version picky as I
recall...though I don't have the specifics in front of me, I know they
are in the docs that come with ClamAV. Looking at my box here I'm got
the following installed and running well gmp-4.1.4.tar.gz

Quick note as well on compile time, its also relatively a long make
and compile process at least here, so don't be in a hurry to see it
finish. I seem to recall mine took near an hour or so but again that
was on a P-III 933 box so you may likely have a faster box and better
compile time.

===[George R. Kasica]===        +1 262 677 0766
President                       +1 206 374 6482 FAX
Netwrx Consulting Inc.          Jackson, WI USA
http://www.netwrx1.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ #12862186