Steve,

Steve Holdoway wrote:
> You really do need to get out of the mindset that you don't actually >need to know what you're doing to administer a server. It is *NOT* a >trivial task, requires skills to support it, and years of experience to >do it well.

Your opinions, seem to be the prevalent attitude of the vocal members of this list - if you don't suffer, it wasn't worth it.

I would argue that I'm know enough about server administration to realize that my knowledge of ClamAV will never be as deep as others on this list, how much better if they create a secure, stable, successful, packaged configuration and everyone (which happens to also include me!) benefits from their knowledge. Or does that sound like flamebait?

Jim

--
Jim Redman
(505) 662 5156 x85