Jim Maul wrote:
Sergei Lavrov wrote:

Then how about just donating $20 ??

Personally? Sure - I have made past personal donations to various groups. I was speaking about a commerical donation which is difficult when there is no paperwork submitted.

It's a barrier for us, too. But an invoice implies a contract (performance, term of service, payment schedule/terms, termination, blah blah) and all contracts go through contract negotiation and renewal. It is a legal commercial document that can and will be used in court. It's not impossible to get there but somebody'd better lawyer up.

dp