Yes, you seem to be confusing the binary program /usr/bin/clamd with the socket file which is created by clamd when it starts up. With the clamd.conf setting you had originally:

You are attempting to overwrite the clamd executable with the socket. I cant even imagine what results this would produce.

-Jim

At the very least it has triggered the sequence of events that will cause the sun to expand to the point the earth is totally torched. Sure, it won't happen in our lifetime, but what about the children?

Gary V

Find what you need at prices you’ll love. Compare products and save at MSN® Shopping. http://shopping.msn.com/default/shp/?ptnrid=37,ptnrdata=24102&tcode=T001MSN20A0701