Bit Fuzzy schrieb:
I'm hoping somebody can shed some light on what we're seeing.

We've been using ClamAV since version: 85.1 and have had nothing but good things to say about it.
That is until we updated to version 90.1

Since the update any and all messages containing infected attachments including the provided test files pass through undetected.

Running "clamscan -r -l scan.txt clamav-0.90.1" manually works fine.
The issue seems to be limited to mail scanning

We scan messages through procmail and trashscan

maybe is something like the Problem with clamassassin in the trashcan script

have a look at

http://lists.jameslick.com/pipermail/clamassassin-announce/2007-February/000030.html

Matthias