My apologies, I made the gross assumption that they actually mirrored the
main site (as in /clamav/filename) and apparently only the
sanesecurity.co.uk site actually does. I just fixed  the urls and tested
each site (twice), also changed it to test for the db directory being in
/usr/local/share/clamav and it won't ask clamscan unless it doesn't find it
there. And yes it does test the signatures before installing them. Wouldn't
want to have a 4xx to dump a text file in place of the actual sigs.

I assume (again) that you meant clamscan --debug causes an issue? What does
it do exactly that causes an issue?

Again, my apologies for the error.

Rick

believed to be clean.