* Noel Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> The "Example 1" UpdateSaneSecurity.sh appears to use "clamscan -d" to
> test for a valid database before installing them in the live
> directory.  Didn't check the others...

Unfortunately I had to rewrite that script until it worked :(
The download URLs for the mirrors are incorrect and for some reason it
pukes on the output of Debian's clamd --debug
--
Ralf Hildebrandt (i.A. des IT-Zentrums)         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Charite - Universitätsmedizin Berlin            Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155