Mishustin Alexey wrote:
> Hello,
>
> what's about my question? (I wrote 23 March)
>
> After the full system scan I've got console reports as follows:
>
> LibClamAV Warning: cli_utf16toascii: length < 2
>
> What does it mean? Is this a bug? How to fix the problem?

I am no expert but if I had to guess I would say it means you scanned
a file that was utf16 and also less then 2 bytes.  I don't think this
is a bug but just a special case when the length of a utf16 file to
be converted to ascii is less than 2 bytes.  This looks to avoid
unnecessary code execution further in the function.  I am not sure of
the reason to throw a warning message though.  I would ignore it.

Steven