Hi all,

I need to open ports for Clamav database update, but since yesterday it
seems that IP address are changing every hour.. Can you guys please let
me know what should I do to resolve this issue.
Sending you ping output.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] root]# ping db.us.clamav.net
PING db.us.rr.clamav.net (199.184.215.2) 56(84) bytes of data.

--- db.us.rr.clamav.net ping statistics ---
3 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 2014ms

[EMAIL PROTECTED] root]# ping db.us.clamav.net
PING db.us.rr.clamav.net (208.67.80.27) 56(84) bytes of data.

--- db.us.rr.clamav.net ping statistics ---
5 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 4018ms

[EMAIL PROTECTED] root]# ping db.us.clamav.net
PING db.us.rr.clamav.net (64.142.100.50) 56(84) bytes of data.

--- db.us.rr.clamav.net ping statistics ---
7 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 6016ms

You have new mail in /var/spool/mail/root

Thanks,
Parveen