[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In any case, I believe, mac users should come out of their self imposed
> complacence and should be encouraged to upload the threats that they find to
> clamAV database and that to happen Macintosh clamAV users should spread the
> word on all Macintosh forums that they have access to.

I'll do that just as soon as I see one. I can do nothing to rush that
along. That may be a common problem.

What is the name of the group of commercial Mac anti-malware providers
that ClamAV is not a member of? What does it mean to share definitions?
Why not share the virus itself? Of the members of this group which has
the best product for Mac and why? Since they are sharing definitions how
are they even different? Why is this entire discussion cloaked in such
secrecy? This seems a little silly.

dp