The part that you snipped was where someone says there's software that
FORCES the new text to be at the top. I've still not found anything that
will do that or I'd use it to force things to the bottom or interspersed in
a heartbeat.

> What irks me even more is having to receive e-mail from
> people that quote the whole darn message only to mention
> "thnxs" at the top of the message.

Yet it happens regularly.

> It's sad really.

No, sad is when you gen an email on your blackberry or Itouch  that has 50
people in the To: line.

:)