On 2009-03-29 15:09, christian wrote:
> thank you, edwin, for rour speedy response!
>
> On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 02:58:36PM +0300, Török Edwin wrote:
>
>> The reason for the failure should be printed right before the line FAIL:
>> check_clamd.sh
>>

> i don't seem to find it:
>
> __cut__
> PASS: check_clamav
> /EXT/Packages/clamav-0.95/unit_tests/clamdtest1/../../test/clam-v2.rar: OK
> /EXT/Packages/clamav-0.95/unit_tests/clamdtest1/../../test/clam-v3.rar: OK
>
> ***
> *** clamd
> ***

clam-v2.rar and clam-v3.rar should be detected as ClamAV-Test-File, and
not as OK that is the failure.

>> Did you have 0.94.x installed on the machine you tested rc1/rc2?
>> Do you have it installed on the machine you are testing 0.95?
>>

> this is a productive machine where 94.2 is running successfully, for
> quite some time, now.
>
> i always try to `make check` *before* uninstalling/installing...

Yes, that is good practice, however in this case libtool prefers
libclamunrar in /usr/lib
instead of the one in the build directory.
This is exactly bug #1491.

Since these are the only 2 failures, you can run make install, and then
run make check again.
It should then pass all tests.

>> It may be bug #1491, but I can't tell unless you paste the full results
>> from make check.
>>

> gladly - i hope nobody is annoyed:

Well you could have used something like pastebin, but nevermind.

Best regards,
--Edwin