hi edwin,

On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 03:13:39PM +0300, Török Edwin wrote:

> This is exactly bug #1491.

ok, thank you.
anyway: i would have hoped that after trying `make check` in rc1 and rc2
successfully, it wouldn't fail.
if i can successfully `make check` in the last rc, but not in the release
proper (other things being equal): what's the sense in trying to
configure/make/make check for any rc, at all?

> Since these are the only 2 failures, you can run make install, and then
> run make check again.

oh well - as soon as i succeed figuring out how to integrate the totally
changed clamav-milter logic (and praying, at the same time, it won't
change too radically come .96 or so)...

> It should then pass all tests.

thank you! :-)

> Well you could have used something like pastebin, but nevermind.

omg - something out of the irc world, i guess?
i wouldn't know where to find such animal - certainly not on my machine
(slack 12.1)!

thanks again.

regards,
christian