Sorry for the delayed response.

I found that after install clamd is a ´normal exec´ file with some Kb ( lets
say 83kb for example ).

Then, after starting it, becomes a ´socket´ type, zero lenght.

Rebooted in normal way, et voilà... no more clamd 83kb.

So its not FS nor UPS

Because of a backed up clamd file, copied it as clamd.....and starts as normal!

Regards

H.