It's been almost twenty-four hours since the Firewall was fixed, so I
thought I'd take this opportunity to thank everybody involved, both for
backing me up when there was much doubt and for offering useful suggestions
and obviously to Florian for solving at his part of the issue.  Hopefully US
users (and probably others) will be a bit more productive because of it.

Against all odds I've had three updates in the last 24 and two of them have
been from old .125, so I reserve the right to revisit the other part of the
issue in a few days after I have some statistics on how often it gets used
on the first attempt.

-Al-

--
Al Varnell