No, I just install on a few mail filtering machines, all Solaris... and the
script is not automated:
it asks for confirmation before doing each step and it shows output of
commands, so you can
stop the script, verify, fix, etc, and restart, skip some steps already done,
and complete the
update. And ss this is something I have to do every few months only, it helps
to remember
the exact procedure.

Build on one, distribute to others can be risky if they are not at the same
revision of the
packages.

Pierre