Hi,

The issue is not beeing able to update the clamav "core".
Nigel posted about databse updates, if i understood it right.

I'm quoting my original post:

"
Hi, can anyone help?
Running on Centos 5.x (various versions from 5.4 to 5.8) 64bit.
Epel installed, RPMForge unninstalled, and prefer to keep it this way.

Logwatch:

Last ClamAV update process started at Thu Jun 21 04:02:02 2012

 Last Status:
    WARNING: Your ClamAV installation is OUTDATED!
    WARNING: Local version: 0.97.3 Recommended version: 0.97.5
    DON'T PANIC! Readhttp://www.clamav.net/support/faq
    main.cvd is up to date (version: 54, sigs: 1044387, f-level: 60, builder:
sven)
    daily.cld is up to date (version: 15065, sigs: 219026, f-level: 63,
builder: guitar)
    bytecode.cld is up to date (version: 185, sigs: 39, f-level: 63, builder:
neo)

 The following ERRORS and/or WARNINGS were detected when
 running the ClamAV update process.  If these ERRORS and/or
 WARNINGS do not show up in the "Last Status" section above,
 then their underlying cause has probably been corrected.

 WARNINGS:
    Local version: 0.97.3 Recommended version: 0.97.5: 2 Time(s)
    Your ClamAV installation is OUTDATED!: 2 Time(s)

-------------------------
Trying to update:

[root@myserver ~]# yum update clamav
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror