From: Rick Macdougall <ri...@ummm-beer.com>
Date:  Wed, 08 Aug 2012 09:20:18 -0400

>On 08/08/2012 9:17 AM, Len Conrad wrote:
>> postfix + clamsmtpd + clam
>>
>> Received a bad sig from MBL.
>>
>> stef the clamsmtpd guy says it was clam that quarantined, not his software.
>>
>> I installed amavisd to try to use amavisd-release, but it's not working.
>>
>> Is there any clam tool to release from quarantine?
>>

>Hi,
>
>Clamav does not do any quarantining.  Maybe ask on the clamsmtpd mailing
>list.

Stef of clamsmtpd said it would take custom software to release quarantine msgs.

amavis-release doesn't like it:

#amavisd-release virus.dyFYrx

Invalid quarantine ID: virus.dyFYrx

amavisd-release version 1.51
Usage:  $ amavisd-release mail_file [secret_id [alt_recip1 alt_recip2 ...]]
  or to read request lines from stdin:  $ amavisd-release -

Len