I posted this a few days ago with no response. I think it got lost in the mailing list etiquette discussion.

Original post:

Now that I have the submission working, I took a look at the personal stats page (www.stats.clamav.net). I see a graph of some data here, but I'm not sure how to read it.

There is a bar chart with four bars. The numbers on the bars are 5, 1, 4, 2. When I hover over the bars, I get 19, 21, 22, 23. The period option is set to "1 day".

How do I interpret this? There is absolutely no explanation of the chart on the page. I would almost think the bars represent different days, but I've had the submission running for less than 24 hours at this point.

Update:
Now, after running for 5 days, there are a total of 15 bars in the graph with different numbers when I hover over them. The numbers and bar heights are all different than they were before. Still no idea how to read this. Any hints?

--
Bowie