On 9/25/2012 11:45 AM, Joel Esler wrote:
I'm sorry I didn't respond.  We are working on your request and I'll have one
of the guys get back to you.

Thanks for your patience.

No problem. Since the original thread devolved into an etiquette discussion, I wanted to re-post in case the original was lost in the shuffle. I'm not in any hurry. I just thought I'd ask since I was directed to that page to see my stats and the chart on the page might as well be made of random numbers for all I know. :)

--
Bowie