Mail list servers and dkim are generally poorly compatible. I'm not aware of a way to send a signed message to a list then have the list resend it to all members while preserving the dkim signature. There's been no shortage of debate on the topic. Both yahoo and smtp are in a death spiral anyway so it probably won't matter soon.

dp