On 2016-05-30 03:30, Dennis Peterson wrote:
Mail list servers and dkim are generally poorly compatible. I'm not
aware of a way to send a signed message to a list then have the list
resend it to all members while preserving the dkim signature. There's
been no shortage of debate on the topic. Both yahoo and smtp are in a
death spiral anyway so it probably won't matter soon.

if yahoo users start asking why thay cant stay on maillists with dmarc reject if possible there is some admins on both clamav.org and yahoo.com that learn new things of what not to do

yahoos fault is to use dmarc reject on things that is public usage in life

but if both parties does not care much on this prolem it will not be fixed

i hate to see my dkim fails on maillists when its not my fault

CC: to you so you can test how bad my setup is