transfered *how*

rsync --quiet --no-motd --times --force --recursive --delete-after --sparse --links --devices --specials --perms --owner --group --executability --acls --xattrs /var/lib/clamav/ root@targetmachine:/var/lib/clamav/ i can assure that works beause we are doing that for many years to just pull updates on a single-admin machine which has ssh-keys accepted on the other ones