Thanks. Yes I understand that clamscan is independent from clamdscan
(hence, clamd), but I was hoping for a more consistent behavior between
the two applications. I clamdscan can read the log path from some *.conf
file, why can¹t clamscan do the same? I have no issue using the -l option.

Chris

On 11/17/16, 8:02 PM, "clamav-users on behalf of Dennis Peterson"
<clamav-users-boun...@lists.clamav.net on behalf of denni...@inetnw.com>