Hello.

On the logs you posted I can see the following line:

[...] freshclam[5948]: Connecting via 10.93.220.10

It means this system is trying to reach the ClamAV mirrors
through a proxy (which I guess is internal, since you
are using an IP address belonging to the RFC1918 private
network range).

Could it be that the timeout is caused by this proxy?
You said there's only one system affected: since all
the other systems share the same configuration
(as you wrote) I guess you can also check on the
proxy side what is going on.

Best regards,
   Matteo