Hello,

Looks like my off-list email went on the list LOL. So much for not making noise. Woops.

If the 0.99.3 or whatever later version where this would be implemented requires PCRE 7, would that break database updates for versions that have not upgraded if this pcre format is re-used in the future, or would it simply disable pcre support in previous version of clamd that have not been upgraded?

Thanks,

Chris