On 1/26/18 2:39 PM, Scott Kitterman wrote:
Couldn't (old) 0.99.3 beta users just have ignored (new) 0.99.3? As far as I
can tell, the beta had all the fixes.

Assuming that is correct, I think better advice for beta users would be to do
nothing now and update to 0.100 beta when it is available.

Scott K

Many businesses correctly disallow production use of beta software. Because it is policy and not necessarily logical even beta software that is byte-identical with the golden release is discouraged and the reason is a version query could report beta and set off a flag. That is not a fun thing to experience in large data centers.

dp