The ClamAV version check should be updated now.  My apologies for the
inconvenience.

I put in the ticket to do the update yesterday as soon as the release went out.
 However, our operations staff had an unrelated critical issue they were
actively working on, so I gave them the go-ahead to update the records this
morning instead.

Micah Snyder
Software Engineer
Talos