Am 07.03.2018 um 18:05 schrieb Brian Fluet-Denver Equip of Chlt:
I just subscribed to the list in the hopes of understanding the issue with the
warning being
logged by freshclam.  The discussion indicates that the issue is resolved but
the warning is
still being logged here.  Is there something I need to do on this end?

the warning is there for many years and just notifys you that there is a newer clamav version - if you built clamav from source update it - if you use distribution pakcage sstick with it - it's that easy