Hey all-

There is no mirror status page that exists as of right now. That might change
in the future.
As far as mirror issues, there was one earlier today with the daily, and that
has thus been corrected.

As far as timeouts for specific mirrors, I can look into those mirrors directly
to see what is going on if you create a Bugzilla ticket
At https://bugzilla.clamav.net/enter_bug.cgi?product=Mirror%20Issues

As far as transfer speeds, I don’t really have a clue off hand, I would need to
investigate and see if any other people are experiencing these issues. (So,
create a ticket for it.)

Thank you,

Tom McCourt | Talos: Open Source Team| tmcco...@cisco.com

<http://db.us.clamav.net/> (IP: 204.130.133.50)
<http://c8ec1f01.ping.clamav.net/>
    > Retrieving http://db.us.clamav.net/safebrowsing-47190.cdiff
<http://db.us.clamav.net/safebrowsing-47190.cdiff>
    > Trying to download http://db.us.clamav.net/safebrowsing-47190.cdiff
<http://db.us.clamav.net/safebrowsing-47190.cdiff>
    > (IP: 12.167.151.1)

    I don't believe it's related. Your's appears to specifically involve a
safebrowsing update that doesn't exist on either of those two mirrors, so
apparently the main database updates are working OK?

    > Ignoring mirror 150.214.142.197 (due to previous errors)
    > Ignoring mirror 204.130.133.50 (due to previous errors)
    > Ignoring mirror 155.98.64.87 (due to previous errors)
    > Ignoring mirror 12.167.151.1 (due to previous errors)
    > Ignoring mirror 12.167.151.2 (due to previous errors)
    > Ignoring mirror 198.148.78.4 (due to previous errors)
    > Ignoring mirror 72.21.91.8 (due to previous errors)
    > Ignoring mirror 200.236.31.1 (due to previous errors)

    Note that both the IP addresses used above are also on the Ignoring list.

    This can be cured by deleting mirrors.dat, but may not solve your problem
if that update isn't on any of them.

<mailto:or...@nwra.com>> wrote:
    >> On 03/27/2018 05:21 PM, Al Varnell wrote:
    >>> Using the same IP each time with failure will also cause mirrors.dat to
temporarily block that IP's use for some period of time. That will require you
to trash mirrors.dat and allow it to be rebuilt at the next check.

<http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/balance_on_multiple_ip/>> to see if that

    >>> Help us build a comprehensive ClamAV guide:
    >>> https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq
    >>>
    >>> http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
    >>>

    >> --
    >> Orion Poplawski
    >> Manager of NWRA Technical Systems          720-772-5637
    >> NWRA, Boulder/CoRA Office             FAX: 303-415-9702
    >> 3380 Mitchell Lane                       or...@nwra.com
<mailto:or...@nwra.com>
    >> Boulder, CO 80301                 https://www.nwra.com/
<https://www.nwra.com/>