Hi,

> There is no mirror status page that exists as of right now. That might change
> in the future.
> As far as mirror issues, there was one earlier today with the daily, and that
> has thus been corrected.

Just as I was creating the bugzilla ticket it appears to have been
resolved. All looks good now.

> As far as transfer speeds, I don’t really have a clue off hand, I would need
> to investigate and see if any other people are experiencing these issues.
> (So, create a ticket for it.)

I was thinking the issue was because at least my two hosts were
connecting to a single mirror because all others were failing. I was
thinking that was the issue for many others as well, connecting to
that same mirror.

Thanks,
Alex