Am 15.04.2018 um 16:02 schrieb Gary R. Schmidt:
> On 15/04/2018 22:56, Andreas Meyer wrote:
>> Hello!
> [SNIP}
>>
>> I did not specify any configure options.
>>
> [SNIP]
>
>> Libraries have been installed in:
>>     /usr/local/lib64
>>
>> When I call freshclam I get:
>> ./freshclam: error while loading shared libraries: libclammspack.so.0:
>> cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
>>
> Hmm, I just built it on an OpenSUSE system (I mainly use Solaris), and
> had the same problem.  Which is interesting as /etc/ld.so.conf contains
> /usr/local/lib64, so it should find libclammspack.so.0 there.

and youd did call "ldconfig"?

a common problem with running make outside a proper environment
producing packages where a proper spec-file either calls ldconfig
explicit or the environment does when libraries are installed in the
transaction

ldconfig creates  the  necessary  links  and  cache  to  the  most
recent  shared  libraries  found  in  the  directories specified on the
command line, in the file /etc/ld.so.conf, and in the trusted
directories, /lib and /usr/lib (on some 64-bit architectures such as
x86-64, lib and /usr/lib  are  the  trusted  directories  for 32-bit
libraries, while /lib64 and /usr/lib64 are used for 64-bit libraries).