Hi altogether,

I wonder if you could help me with a particular warning-message I get
when scanning a certain pdf-file.

I downloaded a German-Russian study book as a pdf-file.
When scanning it I got the following output:

clamscan Russisch_bitte_von_BookFi.pdf
LibClamAV Warning: [Bytecode JIT]: Bytecode run timed out, timeout flag set
LibClamAV Warning: [Bytecode JIT]: recovered from error
LibClamAV Warning: [Bytecode JIT]: JITed code intercepted runtime error!
LibClamAV Warning: Bytcode 20 failed to run: Time limit reached
Russisch_bitte_von_BookFi.pdf: OK