On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 03:44:03AM +0000, Webster, Matt (PIRSA)
(matt.webs...@sa.gov.au) wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Currently have a RHEL server in a DMZ segment, where direct internet access
> is not permitted. I have installed clamd on the host to be able to perform on
> access scanning of documents uploaded through web based forms.  The problem
> is, what can I do to update the definitions so that the latest threat data is
> being used in said scans?

So the server must have some connection, otherwise the docs would not end up on
that machine - so you could get the files from another mailserver on your
network using rsync in an hourly cron job to do this:

  cd /var/lib/clamav
  rsync -av THEOTHERSERVER:/var/lib/clamav/ .

Jobst