Does your wget not support the -e args to access a proxy?

Example:
wget http://someurl.com/filename.html -e use_proxy=yes -e http_proxy=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:3128

The proxy IP or hostname can be used.

dp

On 7/3/18 11:11 AM, SCOTT PACKARD wrote:
The current DNS TXT does not work within my company, as a firewall fully blocks
things, including DNS.
(as an aside, curl works, with sufficient massaging, but wget cannot, as it
does not have an option to work with a proxy).

I rely on someone in Arizona to pull definitions from, but sometimes their
server goes out, other times clamav's content system breaks,
and it's a pain to figure out which one is the culprit.

Regards, Scott