On Tue, August 21, 2018 12:31 pm, Al Varnell wrote:
> OK, I don't think there is anything that ClamAV can do about it since
> it's an UNOFFICIAL.
>
> Maybe Steve Basford from SaneSecurity can put some pressure on them. He
> usually reads what's posted here.

I've just sent them an email and a contract form entry on the issues we've
been seeing of late... basically asking them to improve their quality
control and not giving other 3rd party signatures or indeed ClamAV a bad
name.

Not sure if it'll help but we'll see.

FPs will happen... but it's about freqency of them... and how quickly they
get fixed that's the key issue.

--
Cheers,

Steve