Had a reply back regarding the false positives....

Hello,
?
?Thank you for contacting us and for reporting potential problems with our ClamAV signatures. The two entries mentioned were removed from the block lists and data feeds a few days ago. Our users and customers should be able to download new versions of the feeds according to their subscriptions.
?
?Our means of communication for reporting problems or to ask for assistance is via this email address: supp...@malwarepatrol.net. We'd appreciate if you could direct anybody with inquiries to directly contact us.
?
?Once again, thank you for reporting this issue.
?
?Regards,
?
?Luciana
?Malware Patrol Team

So if anyone else sees FPs the above email should be a starting point.

Cheers,

Steve
Twitter: @sanesecurity