Hello list.

I tried Robert, but nothing change.

I think is something with configure file. I copy the configure file from previous version and work with no problem. So there is no problem with the C++ compiler. Can I do the installation with the previous configure file?

I try download it again but nothing change, same problem.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.