> I disagree, setting up clamav-milter is much easier than settingup amavis.

you're not alone

> I use clamav-milter

same here

> and spamass-milter on my machine. So, I have both spam

> and virus scanning. Didn't have big need to replace them by amavis here.

i'm looking to remove amavis from my mix

at the moment i use it only for 2 passes of SA ... one pre-queue, one
post-queue.

curious as to the basis for your spamass-milter choice, vs other SA-only
invervetions such as spampd, etc. ?

i've just started looking at the lot of 'em.  some seem pretty
dusty/unmaintained -- i just dunno yet whether that matters at all, or if
they're just simple/stable enough.

would be useful to hear your experience ...