On Wed, 10 Mar 2021, Kachare, Ganesh, Vodafone Group (External) via
clamav-users wrote:

I am getting error  http client 403 ...

On 10.03.21 11:58, G.W. Haywood via clamav-users wrote:
I suspect that some people are subscribing to the mailing list when
they belatedly find that the non-preferred way of getting the ClamAV
signatures that they've been using has suddenly stopped working.

Is there not an argument for (at least temporarily) putting something
in the mailing list manager's 'welcome' message which asks them to
read some of Joel's recent messages?

Not only could it prevent a lot of unnecessary noise on the mailing
list, it could also help people to avoid looking dumb - and that's
hardly ever a bad thing.

at this level a notification at the main clamav page may be welcome.

(R)etry, (A)bort, (C)ancer