Hello,

Thank you for your email.  As a result of events documented in places here:
https://lists.clamav.net/pipermail/clamav-users/2021-March/010577.html
and
https://lists.clamav.net/pipermail/clamav-users/2021-March/010543.html

We’ve been forced to take emergency measures to protect the ClamAV environment.

Please Immediately switch to using Freshclam or
https://github.com/micahsnyder/cvdupdate to update your AV definitions.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we are currently in emergency mode and have to
make several drastic changes over the last several days.

--
Joel Esler
Manager, Communities Division

Sent from my  iPhone

On Mar 11, 2021, at 07:11, Adam Copley via clamav-users