On 08.04.21 16:37, marko...@eunet.rs<mailto:marko...@eunet.rs> wrote:
I use ClamAV on a Devuan ASCII (based on Debian Stretch) machine and
when try to update databases I get error 429 from server (logged in
/var/log/clamav/freshclam.log):

Thu Apr  8 14:23:32 2021 -> WARNING: downloadFile: Unexpected response
(429) from https://database.clamav.net/daily.cvd

Is there a way to solve this?

On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 16:44:46 +0200