Hi there,

On Wed, 7 Jul 2021, Andrew C Aitchison via clamav-users wrote:
> > On Tue, 6 Jul 2021, G.W. Haywood wrote:
>
> https://marc.info/?l=clamav-users&m=162429486707369&w=2

I have no idea why Ged pointed you at the marc.info archive rather than
 https://lists.clamav.net/pipermail/clamav-users/2021-June/011372.html
which is the same message on the official clamav archive (which I find easier to read), or the blog post
 https://blog.clamav.net/2021/06/clamav-01033-patch-release.html
which Joel's email was repeating.

Sorry, I didn't realize it was going to be an issue and it's noted.  I
very much prefer the MARC user interface, but it's not important which
of the archives is given for a link in a mail.  The point of the link
was that there had been an announcement on this mailing list, as well
as the blog post.  It might be easy to miss a blog post.  After all of
this I'm still unsure that there's been any answer to my question.

All three have rather longer lines than are convenient on a small screen.

Nothing less than 1600 wide will do for me now I'm afraid. :)  Come to
think of it, wasn't this why HTML was invented?  I remember complaining
to one of the guys at a Yahoo company in the very early 2000s that they
were backing HTML into a corner.  Plus ça change...

--

73,
Ged.