Hi there,

On Wed, 14 Jul 2021, Raymond Ng via clamav-users wrote:

My Qnap NAS suddenly stop updating Virus signature since March.
It had a manual update but I can’t find where to download the latest signature
file at Clamav home page.
Kindly help to direct where I could download the latest signature so I could
manual update the signature.
Ive check on the Qnap Community site that there is a new version of Clamav but
it’s not compatible with my model.

Please search the archives of this mailing list for discussions of the
QNAP devices.  There are certainly some posts around early March 2021,
but do use a search tool to find more.

--

73,
Ged.