The TS-259Pro+ appears go have 1GB RAM, which is not really enough
to run clamav, so compiling from source is unlikely to be helpful.

On Tue, 13 Jul 2021, Eero Volotinen wrote:

You probably need to buy newer version of qnap nas
or compile clamav from sources.

Eero

--
Andrew C. Aitchison                                     Kendal, UK
                        and...@aitchison.me.uk