Greetings;

unpack freshly downloaded tarball, 1st step from INSTALL.md is
mkdir build && cd build .. no prob

Then:
cmake .. -D CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE="Release", but that returns:
gene@coyote:~/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/build$ cmake .. -D
CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE="Release"
CMake Error: The source
directory "/home/gene/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/build/CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release"
does not exist.
Specify --help for usage, or press the help button on the CMake GUI.

That build directory does exist, but if I was supposed to move or rename
a file, IDK. That FILE does not exist in the tarball.

Next?

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis