I've found the solution:

The OnAccessIncludePath has to be commented in my case.

everything seems to work like a charm :-)

Le 28/07/21 à 07:32, Joël Labby via clamav-users a écrit :

No Selinux is desactivated.

But I made a step into this problem...

I've commented the line

#LocalSocket /run/clamd.scan/clamd.sock

And Clanonacc can now run.

I just have another concern.

I've set it like this :

OnAccessIncludePath /home/afifd

but when I start the process I can see in the log :

ClamFanotif: recursively watching the mount point '/home/user'

and

ClamWorker: performing scanning on file '/var/clamav/tmp/clamav-eee4bd3426e13922b0708f8cae552dfa.tmp'

So the path defined doesn't seem to work.

I've also tried to define

OnAccessExcludePath /var/clamav/tmp

If you have any idea.. You are welcome :-)

Thanks

joel