Hi,
I am trying to package ClamAV 0.103.5 for ClearOS. Normally they package the latest three signature files listed above with their distributable rpm in the same way that EPEL do so they have a working package on installation rather than requiring freshclam to run first. Unfortunately it looks like the links to the three files have been removed from https://www.clamav.net/downloads and I would like to get the latest signatures so I can update the package. How can I get hold of the files?

Looking at the EPEL Sources, they download from:
https://database.clamav.net/main.cvd
https://database.clamav.net/daily.cvd
https://database.clamav.net/bytecode.cvd

But I am being blocked by cloudflare:

Error 1015

Ray ID: 6cefeaa67bc1549a • 2022-01-17 13:26:40 UTC

You are being rate limited

What happened?

The owner of this website (database.clamav.net) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website.

How can I proceed as I would like to get an updated package built for ClearOS

Thanks,

Nick