> > > this looks like your sendmail DID reject mail from client.
> > >

> > I think you are maybe right, however this is not being reported and it
> > gets stuck in my delivering mail server. Which I do not get because if I
> > put my own email address on the email blacklist, I am getting the
> delivery
> > error reported from the same server.
> >
> > This can not be related to that clamav reports 554 5.0.0 and my email
> > blacklist reports  550 5.7.4?
> >

> I think I am not getting the report, because the report contains still the
> attachment with the test virus, pfffff.

I managed to receive the ndr message from my own server by this change in
sendmail.mc, which removes the whole body and also thus the attachment.

define(`confPRIVACY_FLAGS',`authwarnings,novrfy,noexpn,restrictqrun')dnl

define(`confPRIVACY_FLAGS',`authwarnings,novrfy,noexpn,nobodyreturn,restrictqrun')dnl